What are they? E-Statements are an easy and convenient way for you to
receive your monthly statements electronically through Web Account Access.
When you sign up for E-Statements, you are opting out of receiving a paper
statement. However, you will have the ability to print or store statements on your
home computer. Signing up for the service is easy and you may cancel at any
What makes E-Statements so great?
1. Security - E-Statements are available through our encrypted and
password protected Web Account Access service. Paper statements will
not be mailed to your home, reducing the risk of theft of personal financial
2. Saves - Receiving statements online saves a tree! In addition, E-Statements
reduce the cost for GEMC FCU which is passed on to you.
3. Convenient - You can view, print or download an E-Statement to a
computer whenever you want. Even better, you can save all E-Statements
in one central location for easy retrieval.
4. Fast - You will receive your E-Statement one or two days earlier than
5. Free - There is no cost for you to enroll in the E-Statement service.
How do I sign up? If you’re a current Web Account Access user, the process is
very quick. If you don’t yet use Web Account Access, the process is still simple!
Please see the “New Web Account Access Users” Instructions below to learn
how to register to access your account online and then sign up for E-Statements.
Current Web Account Access Users
1. Log in to Web Account Access and select the "Self-Service" tab, then click the red "New E-Statements" link.
2. You will be directed to a disclosure and Terms and Conditions
about E-Statements to read and accept. If you choose not to
accept the Terms and Conditions and click “cancel” the set-up
process will be discontinued.
3. Once you’ve accepted the Terms and Conditions, that’s it! You’re
done! Your E-Statement will be available for viewing with the next
statement cycle, and the e-mail notifying you of its availability will
come to your e-mail in-box much earlier than a paper statement
would come to your regular mailbox.
New Web Account Access Users
1. On the GEMC FCU homepage, click the “enroll now” link in the Online Banking area at the top right of this page.
2. You will be asked for your member number and PIN. The PIN is
your Powerline PIN used for 24 hour phone access to your account.
If you do not have a Powerline PIN, then complete the Web Account Access Application. Submit the completed application to the
credit union for processing.
3. Once you have completed the enrollment process, please allow up
to 24 hours for the system to process your enrollment before
logging on to your Web Account Access Account and enrolling in E-Statements
using the Current Web Account Access Users
How do I view my E-Statements?
1. Log into Web Account Access and select the "Self-Service" tab, then click the red "E-Statements" link. This will take you to the E-Statement page.
2. Your statements that are available for viewing will display on the page.
Select “View” next to the statement date to review your E-Statement.
3. Once your statement appears, you may print a copy for your records, or
save it to your computer.